This is not a huge blog and I don’t get thousands of visitors daily, so I do appreciate your visits and getting comments. The do-follow links and comment luv are my way of showing my appreciation to fellow bloggers who take the time to drop by and leave a comment.
If you found your way here via the do-follow links or the comment luv directory, you are most welcome to leave your comments.
All I ask is, please make sense. Here a few tips/advice on how to leave a comment that won’t get deleted or marked as spam …
- Do not copy a sentence from my content and paste it as a comment
- Do not copy an unrelated phrase from elsewhere and leave it as a comment
- Try to at least read through my post and leave a relevant comment. I.e. if I’m talking about food, say something about it, not something about an iPad.
- Sometimes I will leave a prompt to help you out at the end of my post. Something like, ‘what do you think?’ or ‘what would you do?’ kind of question. Go with it.
- While I enjoy a compliment as much as everyone else, “Good post!” is not a comment worth publishing.
- Finally, if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all or take it up with me privately. My email address is on the ABOUT page.
- Same thing with advertisment offers or link exchange proposals. Please send to my email address
Thanks again for visiting my blog, and I hope to hear from you soon!
To my fellow bloggers, how do you feel about some of the comments you get on your site?
Image Source: Comments on Comments from Postcards from Hell’s Kitchen